How to view Windows 10 PC specifications? It is very easy to find the specifications of your computer, such as video card and ram in a short time.
How to check Windows 10 computer specs?
There are 2 ways to find out the system properties of your computer.
- First method: Open the start menu and type this computer in the search field.
- Right-click on This PC section on the left side of the screen and open the properties window.
- You will see the screen where everything about the computer features of your computer is written. Like ram and operating system, you can also see the details. You can access information in many categories such as computer name, Windows version, how many bits your computer is.
- Method two: Open the start menu and type this dxdiag in the search field.
- In the window that will appear, you can see all the system properties of your computer.
Windows 10 video card learning
- Type dxdiag in your computer’s start menu and press the “Enter” key. Click on the screen from the top of the window that appears.
- In the window that opens, you can access all the information about your video card.
How to check ram in windows 10?
You can find out with the same methods by looking at the ram of our computer. You can find out the ram of your computer from the window that will appear in the properties section by typing this computer in the Start section. Likewise, by using the dxdiag command, you can find out how many GB of ram you have from the window that will appear from the place where it says Memory.
Windows 10 ram cache clearing
Open task manager from Ctrl + Shift + Esc combination or start search. In task manager, go to performance > resource monitor > memory. In this section, you will see the used memory of your computer. Right-click on the relevant program and you can close the active processes, thus clearing the RAM cache memory.